Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Paige Evans Oh My Heart layouts with Process Video (ScrapRoom kit)

I'm chugging along with my Video A Day in July. I'm using Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection designed by Paige Evans from my May Flavors of the Month kit from the ScrapRoom. It's gorgeous so I've done a total of 3 layouts so far and still have product left. I love my kits!!

I started out quick and simple with minimal product but when the collection is this beautiful it doesn't take much.



You can see the full process here




Next I pulled out my silhouette and a free cut file I had downloaded from the silhouette store. I think it's too cute with it's fringe.


You can see the full process here
Love Your Smile Process Video


Next up I kept going with my silhouette and cut some butterflies and kept it pretty simple but again with this collection it turned out gorgeous!



You can see the full process here
Love You Process Video



Supplies used:


            

            




I hope you enjoyed all three layouts and processes!
Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: