I'm back with my first entry for the new Illustrated Faith Persevere kit. I'm loving the new format and think you will too. The weekly cards are really helping me to really delve into the scripture more and not get overwhelmed with the decorating part. I love to keep things simple and with the beautiful artwork provided in the kits it's easy to do just that and still have fabulous entries.
Here's a detailed look at Day 1.
The small notecard from Shanna Noel is one of my favorite ways to start in on a new kit. I added it to the page with a bit of the washi from the kit and then added one of the new diecuts on top. Don't you just adore the diecuts and all that gold foiling? Gorgeous!!
The new washi stickers are a lot of fun. At first I wasn't sure about the tabs but I think I'm going to love them. They're strong but very flexible and light weight so easier on the pages. I don't think they'll put stress on the pages like the cardstock ones will. I'll keep you posted.
If you'd like a closer look at the new kit Persevere.
Grab yours today and use the code
to save 25% off your entire purchase.
- Illustrated Faith Persevere kit - http://bit.ly/2uycYeP
- Bible mat - http://bit.ly/2p0qWVj or http://bit.ly/2uCSeRA
- Paint set - http://bit.ly/2h3ebWO or http://bit.ly/2w0VR3m
- Paint card - http://bit.ly/2v8QjXU or http://bit.ly/2v8v7Bz
- Paint brush set - http://bit.ly/2eOJ3JY
- Melon gelato - http://bit.ly/2uYypH7
- Journaling pen - http://bit.ly/2i0G3dZ or http://bit.ly/2tDKQUT
- Tape Runner - http://bit.ly/2tDYZBf or http://bit.ly/2vK1ofo
- Basic Tool Set - http://bit.ly/2w1cFHc
- Bible - http://bit.ly/2eOREwl
Some links may be affiliate links. It doesn't cost you anymore to use them but helps support this blog and youtube channel which I greatly appreciate!!