Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Fun Times Flip Album (Paper House Productions)

I am so excited to  be joining the Paper House Productions Design Team this year! I love to create gifts for ones I love and especially love it when they can come together quickly and easily but look like they took forever! Today I am sharing a little project using the new Adventure Flip Album over on the Paper House Production blog. I'd love for you to hop over and check it out!  




I have a process video so you can see how easy it is to complete this awesome album.



This album is perfect for gift giving just by itself or complete with photos and ready for someone to enjoy. I hope you enjoyed my project for you this month and will check out the varity of flip albums in the Paper House store.


Fun Times Flip Album Supply List:


            



Have a great day!
TinaGale

No comments: