Thursday, September 1, 2016

Let's Go On an Adventure


Today I'm working with the September sketch for Creative Scrappers and my Scrap-Room kit.


 

When I saw this cross cut of a tree paper from  Mushroom Medley  I knew I wanted to cut it up and do something fun with it. This sketch was a perfect jumping off point for me. I fussy cut around some of the rings and pop dotted them up along with stitching some rings back in between them. The photos do not do it justice.

With so much going on in the background I could simply add some of the cut aparts, a photo, and embellishments and it was finished. I adore how it turned out.

Here's a look at the process
If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Let's Go On an Adventure Process video


Supplies Used
Scrap-Room August FOM, patterned paper and embellishment add-on kits
Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley
Studio Calico wood veneer stars



         



No comments: