Thursday, August 4, 2016

Focus On Sketches: Oh Happy Day


Today is the final layout with Jana Eubanks sketch. I've had a wonderful time working with it and hope you've been inspired. Be sure to check out her work. She's one of my all time favorite scrappers!





If you're reading in email click the link below
Focus On Sketches: Oh Happy Day

For today I wanted to show even though a sketch calls for horizontal photos you can easily change most up for vertical or vice versa. Sometimes I think we get stuck in our thinking and need a nudge to think outside the box.

I grabbed supplies from my stash and a few newer things. It feels great to use up things I love but have been hanging on to for way too long.

If you want to catch up on any of the previous Focus On Sketches here are some links to check out.


Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: