Thursday, July 28, 2016

Disney's Olaf with CMG

I'm sharing for Sketch it Out Thursday on the Crafty Maven Getaway today. After looking over the inspiration piece I knew immediately I'd use the new PhotoPlay Paper Summer Daydreams collection. It was a perfect fit for my Olaf photos so then I was off to find a sketch.



Here's a look at the process.



If you're reading in email click the link below.
Sketch It Out Thursday Olaf process video

If you enjoy sketches check out my Focus on Sketches series each Thursday. I use this same sketch to create another layout today.  Focus On Sketches - Disney Castle



Inspiration Piece from CMG



Supplies used
PhotoPlay Summer Daydreams - Enjoy the Ride, Swinging in the clouds, Popsicles



PP Summer Daydreams Element stickers







EK Success Mickey Punch
Fancy Pants Love alpha
Elle's Studio Black Alpha
Foam tape
Journaling pen
and sketch from Jana Eubank




Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: