Friday, June 17, 2016

You Are My (Scrap-Room June Kit)


I've had a blast this month guest designing for the Scrap-Room and hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've created. This is my final layout using the kit but I still have some scraps and you know I'll be using them up! Today I'm working with the Echo Park Pinstripe collection.




I love the challenges over at the Scrap-Room and this layout is done with the formula from the Freaky Fast Friday challenge. It really stretches me and is so fun to see all the different designs that can come out of the same starting place.
You can join in with the Freaky Fast Friday challenge for prize over at the Scrap-Room.
Along the top I used one of the long stickers as well as the throw away pieces between two of the. You know me I'm always on the look out how to use every last bit up!

To ground my photos I added a strip from the washi tape and another long sticker. I thought the ruler was perfect since the fish stories always grow and my hubby is in construction so they go hand in hand.

I used a die cut from the ephemera and word stickers from the sticker sheet to create my long title.


The bingo card was cut from one of the patterned papers and then I added some twine through a tag to document my journalling. A few more stickers and it was done. Such a fun fast layout.


Be sure to visit the Scrap-Room and check out their Flavors of the Month kits and the other designers layouts. Lots of fun challenges there and on their Facebook group.

A BIG thank you to the Scrap-Room for having me!

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: