Friday, May 27, 2016

Memorial Day Sale: 25% off Illustrated Faith (Updated with video share)

I'm so excited to be getting the two latest kits from Illustrated Faith. Since I was away on vacation I hadn't ordered yet and so glad I waited. Dayspring is having a Memorial Day sale.
Save 25%
with code MEMORIAL25
*excluding cards
until May 31



Updated:

Here's a look at what's inside














Once you log in you can receive FREE shipping as well! I received a shipping notice almost immediately so I'll be getting mine tomorrow. Be looking Friday for a share video of all the lovely contents of both kits.

Here's a look at a share I did of the first kit I received
Created to Create Kit



Be sure to check out all the other product available while you're there!

Hugz
TinaGale


This blog post contains ad links. I'm an affiliate with Dayspring because I love and use their products. By purchasing through my links you help support this blog and videos I share by a small percentage I receive.

No comments: