Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Sales & Specials (CTMH)

Are you ready for a ton of amazing new products and specials???

First up I have a whole new Seasonal Expressions catalog for you. So many new products including 3 new paper collections. Stay tuned for more info on those.

You can get your copy FREE with your order all this month!!





Save 25% off all your albums this month. 
While supplies last!! so hurry!



Happy National Scrapbooking Month


Check out this adorable special NSD exclusive paper, Happy Times! It features gold foil and is absolutely stunning!
All this month you can buy it for $14.95 or BETTER YET get it FREE with your $60 purchase!!

The coordinating stamp set is a must to go with it!!

When you purchase on my website I'll send you a FREE workshop guide to create 3 adorable layouts like the one here.





And I'm not done yet!!

In honor of my birthday this month you can get the Stamp of the Month for $5 with your $50 purchase!!
ok, you would get it even if it wasn't my birthday but isn't it sweet that CTMH is celebrating with me?! 




I'll be back with some videos of the new items so be sure to subscribe to receive updates and subscribe to my youtube channel as well so you won't miss out on anything!

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: