Thursday, May 19, 2016

Anna Marie with Process Video (Crafty Maven)

After a few weeks off it's sometimes hard to get back into your groove. That's when a sketch and inspiration piece can really help me make quick decisions. I started with this weeks inspiration piece from the Crafty maven Getaway.

 I then went to my papers and chose the first thing that I found from the color inspiration which happened to be Basic Grey typeset. A beautiful collection and fit the color and feel of the inspiration perfectly.

Next up I went through my challenge folder to find  a sketch and came across this one from Scrap Our Stash. I really liked it and was then ready to go find a photo to work with. Because I had a journal card I wanted to use I decided to only use one photo.



Here's a look at the finished layout.



A look at the process

If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
And some close ups





Supplies used
Basic Grey Typeset paper, stickers
sewing machine
twine
Metal Brads

I used Metal,  Newsprint, & Olive

Hugz
TinaGale

7 comments:

Susannah said...

I'm so happy to see you're back! I too am trying to do a "use what first fits" approach as I can take days sometimes on a layout.

Cassie said...

I love the papers you used on this page! Great job on the sketch + challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Steffanie said...

What a cute photo and such a beautiful page! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

Zsoka Marko said...

Lovely page and great take on the challenge! I love the Typeset collection to! Thank you for joining us at SOS! X

Sharla said...

Sweet picture and journaling, I love your take on the sketch and your 3 choices! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

sharla~ May guest dt :)

Renee said...

Love the page!! Such a great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at SOS!! :)

TantiK Creation said...

Lovely take on the sketch challenge. I love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.