Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I'll Be Your Minnie (Simple Stories Life in Color)

Hello peeps! I have a layout today using the new Simple Stories Life in Color collection. I even stuck in a few elements from the SS I AM collection.




The colors are perfect for disney and although the photos are from Disney the layout is more about the story behind the photos. I love the Flower and Garden Festival and snapped hundreds of photos but this one may be one of my favorites.

Here's a look at the process


I'll Be Your Minnie Process Video


And some close ups









If you want to see more layouts using the Life in Color collection hop on over to Paper Issues to see what some of the other Design Team did.

And if you need to purchase it or other supplies you can save 20% at Paper Issues with my code TinaGale

Supplies used
SS I AM Expression stickers, washi
Studio Calico
Heidi Swapp color shine coral, gold, teal
enamel dots
AC DIY wood veneer
tiny stapler
CTMH glacier twine
EK Mickey punch

No comments: