Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Smitten with Process Video

I have a layout using the new Simple Stories Heart collection today. It's colors are just beautiful and even though it was more a memorial theme I couldn't resist the colors. I went a total different direction than the theme and scrapped a picture of my daughter. I did a little different than my normal design as well and went vertical. I love how it turned out.





Here's a look at the process




If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Smitten Process Video



And some close ups

I wanted to keep all the embellishments in a horizontal line to complement the vertical design. I pulled all kinds of embellishments and layered them all up.





If you haven't gotten this collection yet you can pick it up at Paper Issues and save 20% off your entire purchase when you use my code TinaGale
Supplies Used
Simple Stories Heart collection
Amy Tan Grace gold thickers
Simple Stories I AM chipboard, ephemera, wood veneer
Pink Paislee Memorandum gold puffy stickers
Fancy Pants Happy Place ephemera
AC gold arrow clips
AC Grow Thickers
CTMH grey ink

Hugz
TinaGAle

No comments: