Friday, March 18, 2016

Never Have Too Much Happy with Process Video (Paper Issues)

I'm sharing this layout I created today on the Paper Issues blog. I used the beautiful new Pebbles Spring Fling collection. I love my 6x6 pads and how you can have all the patterns to play with. I grabbed a piece from the Walnut Grove collection for my background and everything else is from the the Spring Fling collection.



Here's a look at the process




If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Never Have Too Much Happy Process Video

And some close ups






Remember to use code TinaGale to save 20% off your Paper Issues order

Supplies used:

Pebbles Spring Fling 6x6 pad, ephemera, sticker sheet, and puffy stickers
Pebbles Walnut Grove Nancy paper
Heidi Swap gold color shine
Freckled Fawn wood veneer
twine
packaging
CTMH aqua dots
01 precision pen

Hugz
TinaGAle

No comments: