Thursday, March 10, 2016

Love (Free Cut File)

I have a beautiful layout I did a couple of weeks ago for Valentine's Day. I grabbed a free file from the Paper Issues store. Yes that's right! There are a lot of free files for you in the store.

 I cut it out of white cardstock and then went through my scrap bin looking for pink papers with a touch of aqua. As you can tell I had plenty. LOL



Once I got the pie shapes backed I took it to my sewing machine and made some stitches through it and around my layout. Then I grabbed some love embellishments and quickly finished it up.

and some close ups








Save 20% of your Paper Issues order with code TinaGale


Supplies used
Paper Issues Heart target free cut file
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely
Cocoa Vanilla Life is Beautiful
Echo Park Capture Life
AC Ready Set Go
Basic Grey Typeset
Crate Paper Kiss Kiss ephemera
Pink fresh Up in the Clouds
Echo Park Creative Agenda
Maggie Holmes Shine
Fishers Heart punch
CTMH pink glitter paper
torn bag
sewing machine



Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: