Saturday, March 19, 2016

Always Cute (Paper Issues Spring Crop Challenge)


I'm hosting one of the 15 challenges this weekend at the Paper Issues Spring Crop. If you're not on our Facebook page be sure to hop over and get ready to have some fun and scrap for some fab prizes!!

My challenge is the March into Spring. You must use flowers on your layout. They can be any type but just get them on there! Enter your layout on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans page under my challenge to win $10 gift card to the store.

I'm using the Simple Stories Carpe Diem line to scrap a photo of my daughter. I just love the beautiful pinks and aquas against the black. Of course I had to add some gold in!




A look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch

And some close ups







If you haven't picked up your Carpe Diem yet you can get it in the Paper Issues store and save 20% off your entire order with my discount code TinaGale
Supplie used

Simple Stories Carpe Diem 
CTMH gold foil tape
Amy Tan Grace gold thickers
Simple Stories Life in Color Fundamental and puffy stickers
Basic Grey gold enamel dot
Shinhan Art Markers B68 turquoise, RP198 Tender Pink, Y222 Gold Yellow
01 Precision Pen

Hugz
TinaGAle

No comments: