Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Girl and her Castle (with Process Video)

I decided to have a little fun today and get messy; well as messy as I want to get. LOL I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and some distress inks to create my background then dropped some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine on it. For the photo I used the beautiful new Pink Paislee C'est la vie to do a messy mat stack. It's such a shame you can't see more of the gorgeous paper.



 A look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
A Girl and her Castle Process Video

And some close ups

The gold glittered thickers from the Maggie Holmes Shine collection were a perfect touch to the layout.





Save 20% off all your supplies at Paper Issues with my code TinaGale

Supplies used
Heidi Swapp mist stencil
Tim Holtz aged mahogany and tea dye distress ink
Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine
Maggie Holmes Beautiful thickers
pink sequins
piercing tool

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: