Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Moments with Process Video (Crafty Maven Getaway)

Today I'm sharing the companion page to the We Got Our Ears layout. There's a lot of discussion about doing one page layouts with one photo or multiple photos. It seems scrappers are pretty passionate of one or the other. I'm hoping to share my thoughts and maybe a happy medium for both sides.



I wanted to feature the one photo of my daughter with her ears and did that with the last layout We Got Our Ears but I still had 3 more photos from that day that I wanted to include so instead of shrinking them down to fit on one page or not including them I decided to put them on a companion page. I chose to still leave them the full 4x6 and fill the page. I didn't need space for journalling or title since it was on the first page. I did included a lot of embellishments that had wording that fit the story of the photos.

And now a look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Happy Moments process video


Here are some close ups






Supplies used
Shimelle Starshine paper, chipboard stickers, clear stickers, flair, ephemera
Fancy Pants Happy Place puffy stickers

You can get 20% off your entire purchase at Paper Issues 
with code TinaGale

And here's a look at the two pages together



I'd love to hear your thoughts on one photo vs multiple photos

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: