Friday, February 12, 2016

Fantasmic with Process Video (Basic Grey)

I created this layout for a challenge for a special group on online peeps but you're more than welcome to take the inspiration and create you own project. I started with a color scheme of orange, yellow, green, teal, and pink then wanted to document something that was no more. The Basic Grey Typeset collection was a perfect color match and since it's announcement of closing it's door it will be my item that is no more. I also spent some time journalling about the changes we've seen and miss at WDW. Fantasmic is one thing that is relatively the same since we started going and one of my kids favorite shows.





And a look at the process




If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Fantasmic Process Video

And some close ups







Supplies used
Basic Grey Typeset Collection
Tim Holtz
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Coral
Sewing machine
Shimelle roller date stamp

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: