Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy (Shimelle's Perfect Collection)

Hello scrappy friends! I'm back today with another episode of Shimelle's Perfect Collection and one of my starting points. Sorry there's been a gap but with the holidays and working on my December album this got shoved to a back burner.


I started with a classic full background of two half sheets of paper divided down the middle. You can do so many things with this back ground as well as turn it where it's vertical instead of horizontal for different orientation of photos.

A look at the process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Happy Process Video


And some close ups

I had fun with this little printed embellishment to help complete my title and add some interest to all the straight lines in this layout.



I added in some circle embellishments to each cluster to soften the lines as well. Including some enamel dots and sprinkled mist.




If you've missed any of the other layouts or my supplies be sure to check them out.



Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: