Friday, January 22, 2016

Ohana Means Family (Paper Issues)

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a layout I did for the Paper Issues Creative Team. I used the fabulous Fancy Pants Happy Place collection. When I saw this flowered print it immediately reminded me of the Ohana restaurant in WDW. My daughter and her roommates had went all together for breakfast and so I decided this photos was a perfect fit.



Here's a look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch the video



I did some hidden journalling on a Project Life card and tucked it up under the photo since it contained all the girls names. This little flower die cut from the ephemera pack was perfect to staple onto the end of it so you could pull it out and read.


For the bottom cluster I tied the three feathers together then tucked a few more things in around the title. The title was made with some chipboard thickers, some Simple Stories alpha, and another piece from the Happy Place ephemera pack.


I'm loving puffy stickers so I couldn't resist this cute little hello since they were all getting to know each other.



Hop on over to Paper Issues for all your scrappy needs (or wants) and don't forget to use my discount code TinaGale to save 20% off it all!

Products Used:
Project life card
Simple Stories Snap alpha
Twine
Tiny stapler


Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: