Thursday, January 21, 2016

Merry & Bright (CMG)

Hello peeps! Today I'm back at the Crafty Maven Getaway for Sketch it Thursday. You know I love my sketches. I found this great sketch with 4 photos all offset and knew it was what I wanted to use.


I had some leftover papers from the Cocoa Vanilla Tis the Season collection I wanted to try and finish off. I pulled some Christmas photos from the vault and went for it.



Here's a look at the process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Merry & Bright Process Video



And some close ups






This is the fabulous inspiration we worked with this week as well.




I'd love for you to play along with the sketch and/or the inspiration piece and share here or on our Facebook page!

Don't forget if you're shopping for all the new CHA releases you can save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper Issues by using code TinaGale

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: