Sunday, December 6, 2015

December Daily: Intro Supplies and Storage


I've decided to jump on the December album bandwagon. I've always wanted to but we just don't do enough every day to make a very interesting album. In steps Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas Class. She gives prompts to journal past and present Christmases. This I can do!

Here's a little look at some of the product I decided to work with. I have a ton of Christmas product because I love it but I just don't use it up at the rate I buy it. Can you relate? LOL I decided to pull from my stash and just buy a few little things to perk it all up and give me my Christmas fix.

I'll also give you a look at how I'm organizing it all. Now if I could just figure out how to keep it this organized while I'm creating!



If you're reading in email click the link below
December Daily Intro

If you've thought about doing one I'd encourage you to check out Journal Your Christmas and if you've already started share your albums with me. I'd love to see!

Hugz
TinaGale

2 comments:

Susannah said...

This is my 3rd year doing a December album. Year 1 was daily and like you not every day was exciting. One of the pages shows me bringing in the groceries! However, that's what I did that day so it went into the album. This year I'm recording it by week, 4 in total. I am using a Sn@p album this year too so I'm looking forward to following you. And truthfully, neither of my previous albums were finished in December and last year's went way past January. :)

TinaGAle said...

Susannah, once a week sounds awesome! I'll have to remember that for next year.