Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Perfect Collection series



Thanks to some awesome peeps I've dusted off a class I purchased from Shimelle a while back. Shimelle takes you through cutting up an entire collection of paper into various sizes and then putting together starting points or base pages. It was really quite intimidating but with a little help from my friends I chose the My Minds Eye Sweetest Thing collection and began cutting up.

Here's a look at the intro of things to come each friday on my Youtube channel.



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch the Intro
Perfect Collection Intro


With my cut up collection I created 6 single pages and 3 double pages. I then rounded up a lot of my stash for embellishing so that I'm ready to do some quick scrapbooking!

Each Friday I'll be back with a starting point and finish it up by adding photos and embellishments.
Perfect Collection Playlist

The page you can find more info on Shimelle's The Perfect Collection Class on.
I've learned so much from Shimelle and give her credit for most of my growth as a scrapbooker. She has a ton of videos and classes sharing her wealth of knowledge. I'd love for you to support her by buying this class or any other one from her website to support her!

Hugz
TinaGale

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Hi Tina I mention you and about this class over on my blog today. As you inspired me to get this class when I seen your youtube videos on this class :) Thank you took awhile to do the class but I've been working thought the layouts and wanted to acknowledge how I came about the class.
http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/2017/03/5-different-pattern-papers-for-lm.html
Tina