Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thankful with Process Video (Simple Stories)

Today I have a fun layout I created all about how thankful I am for Facetime along with a new process video for it.




I used the Simple Stories We are Family line to document these photos of me and my son talking on Facetime. I'm so thankful for all the modern technology that allows me to stay in touch with my family. I don't know how I would bare it with out seeing and talking to my kids when they're so far away.

Here's a look at the process


 If you're reading in email click the link below to watch.
Thankful Process Video

And some close ups



Linking up to Paper Issues for the Let me Espresso My Gratitude November link party

Supplies used
Simple Stories We are Family paper, stickers, photo stickers, ephemera, washi tape
Fancy Pants True Friends alpha sticker
Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Alpha
Shimelle date stamp
Memento Black Ink

Hugz
TinaGale

1 comment:

Paper Issues said...

What a fan layout! Thank you for playing along with this month's issue over on the Paper Issues blog!