Sunday, November 8, 2015

Disney Twitterpated with Process Video (MSAM)

Today is the last one of my challenges for the My Scraps and More Pinspirational Crop. I hope you've enjoyed all the fabulous challenges and layouts and are playing along.

Todays challenge I chose Nature so off to Pinterest  I went to find some inspiration. It didn't take me long to find a bunch! I chose this fabulous pin with these adorable little critters made from fall leaves. How much fun!!


MSAM #23 Nature leaf animals

there's so many  things you could do with this inspiration but here is what I came up with.


Twitter pated (MSAM)


I chose the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection to work with. It is one of my all time favorite collections ever! I can't get enough of it!

And a look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch

Supplies used:
Wood veneer
Evalicious gold mini dot puffy alpha
typewriter
EK Mickey punch
Heidi Swapp color shine, gold & tea
Shimelle date stamp


No comments: