Saturday, November 7, 2015

Disney My View with Process Video (MSAM Pinspirational Crop)

I'm back with another challenge I'm hosting on the My Scraps and More forum. Be sure to hop over this weekend and join in on the fun! You'll have a full week to complete all the challenges and there are 18 in all so plenty to get you inspired!!

I love Disney and I love the Disneybounding pins your can find on Pinterest. They're full of great outfits you can wear inspired by Disney characters. This one really stood out to me and I thought it would be fun to use to inspire a layout.





I used the Pink Paislee Atlas collection and this fabulous chevron multi colored stripe. I thought it was a great paper to represent the stripes in Bert's outfit and bow.

My View (MSAM)



Here's a look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
My View

Supplies used
Pink Paislee Atlas paper, ephemera, enamel shapes, stickers
Pink Fresh wood drop stickers
Heidi Swapp color shine Black
Becky Higgins date stamp
EK Success Mickey punch
Tim Holtz Black Soot
Precision Pen 01

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: