Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Scrapmingle: Superhero with Process Video

It's Wednesday which means it's time for another Scrapmingle: Where new meets Old layout in my Youtube series. This is #7 and we're still working with the October Afternoon Treasure Map collection. I'm going to try and get one more layout done from the Treasure Map collection and then we'll see what's next.


I've had this quote written down in my planner for a long time waiting to create a layout with it. I stumbled upon this picture of my kiddos on one of the last days of their summer kids camp job and thought it was perfect.  I found this sketch from the Boys Rule Scrapbook blog and decided to flip and turn it for my starting point.

Here's a look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Supermingle Super Hero Process Video


I used almost all the paper I had left from the Treasure Map collection for the layout and then pulled some blue and red paper from a Crate Paper pad to cut my title from the new Cricut Artistry cartridge. I just love this font!!





Supplies Used
Crate Paper paper pad, Journey Cork stickers
Evalicious Camera puffy stickers
SC 7 paper puffy stickers
HS Speech bubble stickers
Xyron
Tim Holtz Black Soot

No comments: