Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Scrapmingle Handsome Boy with Process Video

It's time for another Scrapmingle: where new meets old on my youtube channel. This round we're working with October Afternoons Treasure Map collection. I used only one sheet, the plaid one that I love so much and then several items from my stash.



Here's a look at the process


 If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Handsome Boy Process Video

If you missed any of the  other videos in the series you can catch up here
Scrapmingle: Where New meets Old


And some close ups





Supplies used
October Afternoon Treasure Map
Chickaniddy Scrumptious
Crate Paper cut apart
Studio Calico 7 Papers puffy stickers
Pink Paislee Atlas puffy stickers, ephemera
My Minds Eye tag
twine
mini stapler
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress pad


Just a few more days left to get your tax and shipping refunded to you when you purchase one of the CTMH Cricut Collections from my website at MyScrappyIdeas.ctmh.com

Hugz
TinaGale


No comments: