Friday, August 21, 2015

Picture Perfect with Process Video for My Scraps & More

Today I'm hosting My Scraps and More Got Talent Challenge #12. Be sure to hop over to the Facebook page or forum to play along.

My challenge is 'Put a Brand On It'. I'm challenging you to round up all those branding strips and create your background with them. Try not to use any other patterned paper or cardstock except for your background.




Here's a look at the step by step


 If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Picture Perfect Process Video

I share in the video how I store my branding strips and how to sort them out to create your layout as well as several ways you can create backgrounds for your layout. I hope you'll give it a go and share with us all what you come up.

And some close ups









Here are some other layouts I've created with branding strips.





Supplies Used
MME Pretty Please
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Ephemera, Flair
October Afternoon Daily Flash girl talk stickers, die cuts
Pink Fresh Up in the Clouds puffy
Heidi Swapp speech bubbles, puffy hearts
Crate Paper Kiss Kiss
Crate Paper Craft Market stickers
Enamel hearts
sewing machine
branding strips

No comments: