Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Disney Warm Hugs with Process Video

Welcome back to another Disney layout. This months theme at My Scraps and More is Summertime so I couldn't think of a better collection than Simple Stories Summer Vibes to start with. (40% off with code CLEARITOUT40)


I had the 6x6 pad and decided to do some cuts from the new Artistry cartridge for my title and embellishments. I used a ton of the SS Summer Vibes collection, from the washi tape, sticker sheet, bradz, and ephemera pack.

Here's a look at my process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Disney Warm Hugs Process Video


And some close ups







I started with a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy

Supplies used -
Simple Stories Summer Vibes paper, 6x6 pad, washi tape, bradz, Sticker sheet,
CTMH Cricut Artistry Collection


Hugz
TinaGAle

9 comments:

sue said...

A fantastic layout!! I love it!! :) Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

le scrap de triniti said...

Amazing layout !! Love this colors !! It's a great page. Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy

Jacqui said...

Gorgeous layout, brings back great memories for me. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Unknown said...

Great Take! Thanks for playing with us at LGS:)

Astrid Zwaan said...

Stunning layout.....great details, those sun glasses!! Thanks for playing along at LGS

Marie Friant said...

Great Fun page!!! I love it!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Cherished said...

Wonderful page. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your page and all the detail. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

かないえり (きひと) said...

wonderful page!!! Love your picture!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!