Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Disney Sweet Ice Cream with Process Video

I'm back with another Disney layout. I got my inspiration from CSI #171. Be sure to check them out. I fell in love with the color palette so knew I had to play along. I mixed a ton of different products and lines together to create this page. I started with this fabulous overlay from the Artistry cartridge then filled it with delicious pink papers.




Here's a look at the process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch


And some close ups







This is my Mix It UP Monday challenge at My Scraps and More. Come on over to the forum and play along!!

Supplies used:
Paper: cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely, Shimelle, Crate Paper Kiss KissConfetti, Jillibean Soup Red Raspberry
Amy Tan Grace foam gold thickers
AC Summer thickers
Hello Lovely bows, ephemera, gold sequins
Simple Stories Summer Vibes washi, photo Stickers
Becky Higgins date stamp
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
Twine


Hugz
TinaGAle

1 comment:

L.B. said...

so much fun and makes me ant Mickey ice cream right now.