Saturday, July 11, 2015

Today is a Good Day with Process Video

I'm so excited to be coming to you today with a project and process video I created today as a part of a new Youtube channel full of talented, creative, you tubers!

You can find us
Blog: thecraftymavengetaway.wordpress.com
Facebook: TheCraftyMavenGetawayCommunity
Pinterest: wwwthecraftymav




We have an inspiration piece that you can find here to work from
https://www.pinterest.com/wwwthecraftymav/july-2015-weekly-inspiration-pieces/

It's also scrap lift Saturday so I found a layout on Scrapbook.com to lift. I knew from the inspiration piece I wanted to pick up the pinks, black, mint, and hearts as well as the grid design. These older random photos of my daughter were perfect to cut down to a 3x3 and then I found a cut apart sheet in my stash to finish it out.


A look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Today is a Good Day Process Video




Be sure to subscribe and like the Facebook page so you'll be notified when new videos are posted.

And some close ups







Supplies

Elle's Studio Cienna paper and wood veneer
Fancy Pants Office Suite Creative Agenda
Silhouette
We R Chalkboard Stickers
Studio Calico 7 paper puffy stickers
October Afternoon Daily Flash label stickers
Fancy Pants Park Bench label stickers
Echo Park Sweet Girl brads
We R Corner Chomper


Hugz
TinaGale



No comments: