Monday, June 1, 2015

Disney Let It Grow with Process Video

Hello all! Today I have a layout that I decided to do something a little out of my comfort zone. I've been wanting to do a white on white layout for a while and this week I'm working with a cut file from Just Nick and decided it was a perfect time. I decided to work with the Fancy Floral file for this layout.






Here's a look at the process


If you're reading online click the link below to watch
Let It Grow Process Video


Stop by the Just Nick blog and get to know the new Design Team! You could win a $20 Gift Card to the My Scraps & More Store! Here are a few ways to enter. 

1) Leave a comment on this blog post introducing the new Just Nick team.

2) Follow and leave a comment on the Just Nick Facebook page.

3) Follow and leave a comment on Nicole's Instagram account (@nicolenowosad), where you see the same above image.

That's a lot of chances to win! Spread the word and good luck! Nicole will draw a winner at the end of the inspiration week smile emoticon
And some close ups



This layout is also for My Scraps and More Mix It Up Monday Challenge I'm hosting today so hop on over to play.




Supplies used:
White cardstock
Just Nick Fancy Floral cut file
MME Cut & Paste washi
CTMH silver washi
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti sequins
Studio Calico Date Stamp
Studio Calico Notarized Thickers
CTMH Juniper Ink
Silhouette

Hugz
TinaGAle

No comments: