Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sweet Memories with Process Video

Today I'm up with a Tuesday Trigger challenge at My Scraps and More Forum. BE sure to hop on over and play along. This months theme is flowers so I chose to scrap a photo of my daughter with flowers for Valentines Day.


I used several collections from Crate Paper including Serendipity, Kiss Kiss, Flea Market and Craft Market as well as Maggie Holmes Confetti. You can find it all in the MSAM store. Use code MAYFLOWERS20 for 20% off.


Here's a look at the process.


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Sweet Memories Process Video



And some closeups



I hope you enjoyed todays layout and come back again. You can subscribe over on the left of my blog to receive updates when posts are up. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel as well if you enjoy watching the process.

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: