Friday, May 22, 2015

Disney magic This Way

Hello all!
I'm so glad to be back and working on more Disney pictures! Today I'm hosting My Scraps and More Friday Free For All challenge on the message board. Be sure to hop on over and join us.


  



Walgreens often has a free 8x10 and I try to always take advantage of it. I decided this time to pick a photo of the castle at WDW and do a page that will start off all the pages for Magic Kingdom in my album.

Here is a look at the process. If you're reading in email click the link below to watch



Disney Magic Kingdom Process Video


When broken down it really is a simple layout but with the pops of gold and red against the black I think it creates a great page. I didn't want to go too overboard on embellishments but rather let the photo really shine.

I hope you enjoyed todays layout

And some close ups








Supplies Used

lillybee design Sweet Shop
AC Buckaroo gold foil thickers
Pink Paislee Cherry Chipboard thickers
Simple Stories Say Cheese II Photo Stickers
Heidi Swapp Foil Chipboard shapes
Heidi Swapp Puffy Hearts
Enamel Hearts
Washi

No comments: