Sunday, May 10, 2015

Chip & Dale

I hope you're enjoy the Disney layouts that I'm finally getting around to sharing. I'm still having fun at Disney but hopefully you won't miss me with all this Disney loveliness!

For the first sketch I did a one page layout instead of two and did some old Disney photos. I'm getting closer to finishing our 2006 trip album. I'm also using up some really old stash along with newer which is always great.


I had a lot of fun creating the title and embellishment. The fire shaker and smore's sticks have been in my stash for several years and i just couldn't bear to purge them. I added some inking and wink of stella to the fire to update it some. The little leather frame is another really old item but it worked perfect to add in one tiny really blurry photo that I wanted to include. 


supplies used
paper - CTMH


Hugz and have a Sunny day
TinaGale

No comments: