Monday, April 27, 2015

Together Always with Process Video

My Scraps and More is having a month long Sketchathon and I'd love for you to hop over and play with us. Today I'm  hosting and this is the sketch I've created for everyone to follow. To play along you need to use at least 3 different pattern papers from different manufactures and a border punch.




And here is the layout I created with the sketch. I used several collections to document the relationship between my daughter and her puppy. They are quite the pair



Here's a look at the process



If you're reading in email click the link below to watch the video
Together Always Process Video



And some close ups







Products used

Papers -
Studio Calico, Simple Stories Harvest Lane, Fancy Pants True Friend

Simple Stories Homespun sticker sheet
OA Daily Flash enamel dots
WeR Envelope Board
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Amy Tan Date stamp

No comments: