Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Scrapbook Haul

There are some new collections finally coming into the store that have been held up by all the dock strikes on the west coast. I decided to go heavy on the embellishments this month because I still had quite a bit of paper left. Even though I ordered 3 different lines they're all going to go really well together. I can't wait to start creating with them.




If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Scrapbook Haul Video

You can find all the collections in the My Scraps and More store
Use discount code NOFOOLIN20 for 20% off



jillibean soup Summer Red Raspberry
Heidi Swapp Hello Beautiful
CP Craft Market
CP Maggie Holmes Confetti


while you're shopping some of the newest collections that just came in are
Chickaniddy 365
OA Treasure Map
jillibean soup Mix the Media


Have a scrappy day!
Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: