Sunday, April 26, 2015

Post Modem Autopsy - Crate Paper

today I have a really fun layout using the new Crate Paper Confetti collection and a sketch from Stuck Sketches.


Here's my take on the sketch.


I used a portrait photo instead of landscape but I think it works just fine. I adjusted my title to go up along the side to help the flow of the upright photo.

And some close ups






the supplies I used
Crate Paper confetti paper & sequins
Craft Market stickers
Studio Calico Cork cameras
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
EK Border Punch
Simple Stories Snap letter stickers
Lagoon Washi
Enamel Dots


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your layout is stunning and I love your punny title! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandy Ross said...

Love you title too! Your layering and embellishing are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful layout! I love The layering and the embellushments you used here! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!