Thursday, April 2, 2015

It's All About Disney

I feel so honored to be asked by Tracie to join her on one of her episodes of Magic Memory Keepers. If you haven't found it yet be sure to subscribe to her podcasts to hear her and her Disney fanatic guests talk about how they scrap Disney.



To listen to my experience on this podcast click here: 

Here is a look at the mini album that we discussed in the podcast.





If you're reading in email click the link below to watch


If you want to see more of my Disney projects you can find them all at the links below


I thought I'd share some of my favorite Disney pages I've done recently. You can click the links if you'd like to see more info about any of them.









I could go on and on. I love scrapping Disney! I hope I never run out of Disney photos to scrap because they make me so happy!





I store my memorabilia from our trip in these and keep with my photos so I can use them on my layouts.  I then add them to the back of my albums after I'm completed it to store any leftover memorabilia that I haven't included on the pages.




You can find Tracie at
Her blog: http://magicmemorykeepers.blogspot.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/magicmemorykeepers?fref=ts

http://www.thescrapgals.com/

She is a busy busy person. LOL


You can subscribe to the Magic Memory Keepers podcast here

I hope if you're new to my blog and youtube you'll subscribe and come back and visit. If you're just finding Tracie I hope you'll follow along with her as well.

Thanks for visiting and we'll see ya real soon!
Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: