Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Make Way for Ducklings with Process Video

Today I have a challenge for the Cabin Fever Crop at the My Scraps & More Forum. come on over and join us for a ton of fun and challenges complete with prizes!



My challenge is 'Snuggle up with a Good Book' which in my book means scrap a favorite character in your real life and use a book title for your page title. I decided to scrap my daughter which is definitely a favorite character of mine.




She has this thing about ducks; she DOESN'T like them at all!! She had a bad experience as a child that has left her scarred for life. LOL But that doesn't seem to stop them from finding her. It seems if there's a duck around they're going to come towards her. At Disney there always seems to be ducks around and this particular day we were enjoying the flowers when all of a sudden her expression begins to change and then I see the ducks. LOL I told her to chill they weren't going to hurt her and this is the look I got. So glad I captured it because it still makes me laugh today.



Here's a look at the process of making the layout



If you're reading in email click the link to watch
Disney Make Way for Ducklings

And some close ups







Supplies used
AC Dear Lizzy Serendipity
We R Inked Rose 6x6 pad
Martha Stewart Doily Scallop Border punch
October Afternoon phrase stamp
Studio Calico Date stamp
Amy Tan Date stamp
Scrapbook Circle flair
Enamel dots
Liquid Glass
Outdoor Denim ink
Waterbrush
Silhouette
Alphabet Silhouette file

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: