Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lets Be Nuts Together with Process Video


Hello all, today I'm up at My Scraps and More for todays Trigger Tuesday challenge which is Love or Friends. I decided to do a layout of some of my scrappy BFF's. I'm using the True Friends Collection from Fancy Pants. You can still find it in the store at My Scraps and More and better yet it's all on SALE!


Untitled



Here's a step by step look of the making of the layout.




If you're reading in email click the link to watch.

And some close ups











Supplies Used -

Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink
Tim Holtz applicator
Freckled Fawn clips
Maggie Holmes brad
Cork arrows
Flowers - retired CTMH
Enamel Dots


I hope you enjoyed todays layout and hop on over to the forum to play along with todays challenge.
Hugz
Tina GAle

No comments: