Monday, February 9, 2015

Disney Autumn Splendor with Process Video

Today I'm up on Nuts About Sketches. This was a really fun sketch and perfect for my Disney trip photos. I was able to fit 15 photos on my layout and since I have so many from our first time to see the fall decorations I needed it.





Here's a video of step by step of my process. 



If you're reading in email click the link to watch the video

And some close ups















Supplies used -
Simple Stories Sweater Weather
Echo Park Happy Camper
Simple Stories Sweater Weatherr sticker sheet
Echo Park Recollections sticker sheet
Twine
Enamel dots
ATG
Buttons

Hugz
TinaGale

1 comment:

Lynette Sugiyama said...

This is one of my favorite layouts of yours. A single photo per page is nice occasionally, but I take many! This layout shows off many photos clearly, beautifully, and without any feeling of clutter. It's gorgeous!