Monday, January 26, 2015

Two Big NAS 354

Today I'm back with another sketch challenge from Nuts About Sketches. I have to be honest and it was really hard for me to cut my pictures out in circles and I'll probably not do it again anytime soon. LOL I could have easily used patterned paper circles and put photos over them but I wanted to try it. I've just been around long enough to remember the good ole days of cropping photos in all kinds of shapes and never leaving them whole to struggle with this one.




And a close up of the title area. I added the title Two Big with some old alpha buttons from my stash and added the boy wonder card from a cut apart sheet.
The little party hat and ribbon was from a gift that I had put in my stash. I thought it matched perfect to add some dimension to this layout.


Most of the papers are some older paper from Lilly Bee. sorry I didn't keep track of what I was using for this layout.

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: