Friday, January 2, 2015

Hey There Handsome and Process Video

Todays layout is for my first assignment with the My Scraps and More Design Team. I'm so excited to be a part of this fabulous design team and the My Scraps and More Store. Be sure to hop on over to the MSAM message board and join in the challenge for your chance at winning a fabulous prize this month. I'm challenging you to use your newest product. Sometimes we get all fired up and buy a new collection but let it sit and become part of our stash. One of the newest collections I've bought is Heidi Swapps lovely September Skies collection. It's gorgeous. You can find it in the store here. All the other supplies I used are listed below with links so you can purchase them.






This layout is all about my sons second internship with Walt Disney World. He was assigned to be part of PAC which is Parade Audience Control. While he look dashingly handsome in his costume I had to beg him to send me a pic so I could scrap it. I love the red bow tie which of course was his least favorite part. LOL


Here is the process video

If you're reading in email click the link to watch
Hey There Handsome Process Video


And some close ups






I loosely followed the MSAM sketch from a couple of weeks ago. The gray glassine bag under the photo holds some hidden journalling and my sons WDW ID's that need to be kept private.



Supply List with links -

Heidi Swapp September Skies Open Air
Heidi Swapp September Skies Dusk
Washi - camera
Thickers - Amy Tan After glow
MME Necessities Black & Gray Brads
MME Cut & Paste Label Stickers - Flair Wow
Studio Calico Rub on Stars
Enamel Dots
Silver Wood Veneer Star
Black ink

Hugz
TinaGAle

No comments: