Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Disney's Chronicles of Narnia - 6x6


Are you ready for another throwback? Can you believe I even had this one typed up but just never posted it? I don't know what was up with that but enjoy!


I'm back with another 6x6 paper layout from Allison Davis class. If you've missed the other just check back or try the 6x6 label on the side to find all the layouts.

I skipped again so this is for sketch 8 and surprise surprise it's another one pager. I have a pocket page for the other side with all the other photos from the exhibit and a journalling card.
I wasn't too sure what to do with this page when I started but in the end I really like how it turned out and the amount of old stash I used tickles me pink. LOL


The letters for the title are some of my original stash I think but it was perfect for the icy feel of the layout. The same thing goes for all the metal snowflake brads and eyelets. I added in some stamped images to finish it off. I'm really trying to incorporate more stamping into my layouts.


Paper - CTMH retired
Stamps - Ali Edwards & CTMH
Ink - CTMH
Border punch - CTMH
Sketch - SG Allison 6x6 class

No comments: