Monday, January 5, 2015

Be Merry - MSAM 1/5/15

Today I'm up at My Scraps and More with another challenge. We have new challenges every day so be sure to hop over and check them out.

My challenge is Mix it Up Recipe Challenge - I chose 3 of my favorite things to work with right now - Pretty patterned paper, enamel dots and my new silhouette. You can use any die cutter or dies. If you don't have either feel free to use any die cut. For your patterned paper I want you to pick something with great colors and patterns like the Elle's Studio Good Cheer paper that I used and then of course grab some enamel dots to finish it up. If you don't have enamel dots feel free to use something similar like sequins or you could even use stickles. Just have fun with the challenge and then hop over to My Scraps and More and enter it in the challenge.

Here's my layout. I used two of the free files from silhouette that they offered in December. Be sure to go grab the free file every week that they offer.



Here is the process video for this layout.




If you're reading in email click the link to watch.


And some close ups






Supplies used with links

Elle's Studio Good Cheer
Heidi Swapp September Skies
MME Cut & Paste labels Flair Wow
Fancy Pants Oh Deer Alpha Stickers
Ek Success Border punch
Enamel Dots
Selphy printer
Silhouette
Silhouette free files
Sketch - Page Maps Dec 2014



No comments: