Monday, January 12, 2015

Bath Time NAS 352 with Process Video

Welcome to another sketch by Nuts About Sketches. I really had a lot of fun with this one. These photos are quite old, all the way back to 1991. I'm so glad I don't scrap chronological so I can reminisce over old photos and days gone by. 



I have a process video for this layout as well.



If you're reading in email click the link to watch.


And some close ups.



I cut the banner from the Artbooking cartridge and cut the little whale out of the printed paper and pop dotted him up.




Supplies used with links
Paper is from
Fancy Pants Down By the Shore
Fancy Pants Park Bench

Elle's Studio Serendipity pennants
Nine & Co. Stickers 6"X12"-Words & Alpha
October Afternoon Daily Flash Snapshots Tin Pins Adhesive Metal Badge, 6-Pack
My Minds Eye Cut & Paste Fresh Right Now

No comments: