Monday, December 29, 2014

Fun Day & Process Video

Today I'm working with the fabulous new Hopscotch collection from Close to my Heart. It's a fun paper collection with lots of color and whimsy.




Here is the process video.


If you're reading from your email click the link to watch.
Fun Day Process Video



and some close ups.

I took my layout to my sewing machine and stitched a zig zag stitch along the borders and then some straight stitching over the bracket.

I finished off the embellishing with enamel dots and some left over resin pieces from the Skylark Assortment.

I'm participating in another My Scraps and More 12 Days of Christmas Challenge #2 using a symmetrical design. That's a tough one for me but I think it turned out pretty good. There's still time to join in the challenges so be sure to check them out.

Supply list with links -

Hopscotch paper collection
Skylark Assortment

No comments: