Monday, December 15, 2014

Disney Getin a lil rowdy

Todays layout is a double page sketch from Nuts About Sketches. Be sure to check out the blog for more fabulous layouts made with this sketch.


This sketch is fabulous for vacation photos so I pulled some from our 2012 Disney World trip. I had 4 horizontal and 4 vertical photos so I rotated the right side of the sketch one turn to the right to work with my photos. Instead of extra cropped photos I used patterned paper. I also used an extra photo on the right side instead of the journal spot. Instead I used the lighter squares around the page to include my journalling.

Here is the process video for this layout. If you're reading from your email click the link to watch.



And some close ups








Supplies with links -

Paper - CTMH
Wanderful
Pathfinding
Buzz & Bumble (retired)
Sunset Cardstock

Stamp - Pathfinding WOTG
Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool-with 2 Blending Foams
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Walnut Stain

 Embellishments -
Z3010 Wanderful Asst
enamel dots
AC Thickers - Flakey
MME Cut & Paste
MME Citron Party label stickers
October Afternoon Daily Flash Tin Pins Adhesive Metal Badge, Good to Go, 6-Pack
Wood Veneers
CTMH small scalloped punch

Hugz
TinaGAle

No comments: